Mölnlycke Health Care AB and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively “Mölnlycke” or “We”) are committed to respecting your information.
Who We Are
The Sites are owned and operated by Mölnlycke Health Care AB, which has its principal place of business at Gamlestadsvägen 3C, SE-405 02 Gothenburg, Sweden.
The Data Controller is Mölnlycke Health Care AB, postal address Mölnlycke Health Care AB, P.O. Box 13080, SE-402 52 Gothenburg, Sweden
- Information We Collect
- How We Use Information We Collect
- Choices About Use of Your Information
- Data Retention and Storage
- Disclosure of Information
- International Transfers of Your Information
- Access to Your Information
- Information Security
- Other Websites
- Questions, Complaints, and Dispute Resolution
- Changes to This Policy
Information We Collect
- Personal Information. When you visit Mölnlycke's Sites or participate in our events you may be asked to provide personal information.
Personal information refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as a name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, and other personal information (““Personal Information”). We do not collect or process special categories of personal information which refers to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health and sex life or sexual orientation.
Mölnlycke collects Personal Information only as necessary to respond to your inquiries, to improve our Sites, supply requested information on Mölnlycke's products and, to provide information that may be of interest to you.
- Information That is Passively or Automatically Collected. When you visit the Sites, we automatically collect and analyze certain information about your use of the Sites and the device you used to access the Sites.
This information includes your IP address, information about your browser type and language, the date and time you are accessing our Sites, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us, and the referring website address.
Other Technologies. We also use standard Internet technologies, such as web beacons (also called clear GIFs or pixel tags), locally stored objects (often referred to as “flash cookies”) and other similar technologies, to deliver or communicate with cookies and track your use of our Sites. We also include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to track whether you open the messages. We use this information to customize our services and measure the overall effectiveness of our online content, advertising campaigns, and products and services we offer through the Sites. Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies, and cookie management tools available in a web browser will not remove flash cookies.
How We Use Information We Collect
We collect and process your information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some of the following:
- to respond to your inquiries;
- to improve our Sites;
- to supply you with requested information on you products;
- to provide information that may be of interest to you;
- to support our business functions, such as fraud prevention and legal functions;
- to engage in market research and analysis in order to protect and improve our products and services, as well as develop new products and services;
- to communicate with you about educational opportunities, events, marketing and promotions , etc. you will, however, always have the right to opt out from receiving such requests;
- to help us personalize our websites, mobile services, and advertising;
- to comply with legal and or regulatory requirements; and
- to enforce the legal terms (including without limitation our policies and terms of service) that govern your use of our services, and/or for the purposes for which you provided the Information.
Choices About Your Information
We believe that it is important to give you choices about the use of your information. We will use your information as described in this Policy or any service-specific privacy or data protection notice. If We want to use your information for a purpose not described in this Policy, We will first obtain your consent to do so.
Marketing Communications: We will respect your wishes not to receive, or to stop receiving, marketing communications. You can change your marketing preferences by contacting us as described below. If you provided us with your email address in order to receive such communications, you can opt out at any time by using the unsubscribe links or instructions at the bottom of our emails. Please note that We will continue to send you product related communications which We are regulatorily obliged to communicate with you regardless of any such request regardless of any such request. We will not share or sell your information and personal details with third parties (for the avoidance of doubt, other than to Mölnlycke affiliates) for their own promotional or marketing purposes unless you give us consent to do so and where permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Notice Concerning Do Not Track Signals: Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. We donot recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals. To learn more about DNT, you can do so here.
Data Retention and Storage
We retain your information for business purposes, for as long as is necessary to provide you with our products and services. We will also retain your information as reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. We may also retain cached or archived copies of your information for a reasonable period of time. At any point in time, you can withdraw consent you may have given and we will stop processing your data unless there is another legitimate interest and/or legal requirement for Mölnlycke to retain the information as outlined above.
Disclosure of Information
We may share your information with third-party companies or individuals in the following instances:
- When We engage service providers and third-party agents to process personal information on our behalf. When We do so, We contractually require these service providers to implement adequate security and privacy measures to help ensure that your personal information will be appropriately protected and only used for the purposes of performing the services for us.
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process (including for national security and law enforcement purposes); to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases We reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, including any pre-transaction diligence, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- In connection with a job application or inquiry, you may provide us with data about yourself, including your educational background or resume and other information, including your ethnicity where required or permitted by law. We may use this information throughout Mölnlycke, its affiliates, and its joint ventures for the purpose of employment consideration. More detailed information on our use of information in regards to job applications can be found at link
- We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers, investors, and partners. Aggregate or anonymous information does not contain any personal information and its use and disclosure is not subject to the terms of this Policy.
International Transfers of Your Information
To facilitate our global operations, We may transfer personal data from your home country to other Mölnlycke locations across the world. Depending on your country of residence, the submission of information to our Sites may involve the transfer of such information to the United States and other third party jurisdictions outside the European Economic Area.
In addition, We may transfer information to our subsidiaries or affiliated companies and service providers and/or third party agents in various countries, including European Union Member States, United States, for certain processing operations. You should be aware that privacy laws in some these countries may not provide protections equivalent to those of your country of residence.
You may request access to any certain information that We hold about you, ask us to correct certain information which may be inaccurate, and/or ask us to block or delete such information and object to the processing of personal data except where the law requires otherwise.
California Residents. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information (as defined by this law) to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
To protect your privacy, We will require you to prove your identity before granting access to, or agreeing to update, correct or delete your Personal Information and we will only implement requests with respect to Personal Information about you (not anyone else).
To make such a request, please send an e-mail to Privacy@molnlycke.com.
Security of all information is of the utmost importance for Mölnlycke. We use physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to use correctly the Information We collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the Information that We collect and store.
Although We take appropriate measures to safeguard against unauthorized disclosures of Information, we cannot assure you that Information will never be disclosed, altered or destroyed in a manner that is inconsistent with this Policy.
To provide increased value to you, We may provide links to other websites or resources that are not part of the network of programs, products, or services provided by Mölnlycke or our affiliates. We do not exercise control over these websites or their privacy practices, and any information you provide to those sites is subject to the privacy policies of those sites and not this Policy.
Questions, Complaints, Dispute Resolution
If you have any questions about this Policy or, how We process your information, please email us at Privacy@molnlycke.com.or contact us at:
Mölnlycke Health Care AB
Attn: Chief Privacy Officer
P.O. Box 13080, SE-402 52 Gothenburg, Sweden
Any complaints about our adherence to the practices described in this Policy should first be addressed to Mölnlycke’s Global Data Protection Officer at Privacy@molnlycke.com.
We agree that any disputes regarding our privacy policies and related actions regarding personal information from data subjects in the EU can be heard by the European Data Protection Authorities (“DPAs”) and, We will be subject to the determinations of those bodies.
Formal complaints regarding our data protection practices and related actions regarding personal information from countries outside the EU may be addressed directly to the data protection authority in your country.
Collection of Information from Children
Our Sites contain business-related content and are specifically aimed at and designed for use by adults. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information (as defined by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) from or about individuals under the age of eighteen (18) years.
Mölnlycke Health Care AB
P.O. Box 13080, SE-402 52 Gothenburg, Sweden;
This Policy may change from time to time. If We make any changes to this Policy, We will post any Policy changes on this page. Where We make any material changes to this Policy, We will provide a more prominent notice. Your continued use of our Sites following such posts or notices will constitute your acceptance of such changes.